General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
its scary aint it little legs ,,we too watched the programe. we use aph alot but will have second thougts in the future ,,i mean could you say to them its ok il park my own thanks ,would they let you ?we used one close to newcastle airport in may and we were really worried ,it looked like steptoes yard,the owners looked if they lived there and their dress code looked like something from the dingles wardrobe,husband was really worried,on our return the car was up front waiting for us (i wonder what journey it had been on)my husband asked me to check round it while he went and got the keys,it was alright if not a bit grimey :) i never thought of even making a note of mileage but will in future .not that that will sort anything :( xxx jan
well, to be on the safe side, i'm going to ask them if the car will stay on the parking site, as ive got a tracker installed for the insurance, but if it goes out of this location within half a mile, it will automaticlly activate, and you will have the police helecopter breathing down your necks, ive read my terms of conditions but there is no mention of it been moved to a so called over spill parking lot, but the damage claiming side seems rather dogy wording, here is a section of what it says i quote

Liability

Car claims cannot be considered unless reported prior to departure from the car park. No liability is accepted for loss or damage, unless proved to be through the negligence of ########l Car Park.
Hi little legs ...

airport parking review section ------have we got one on here?

In our Airlines & Airports forum, we have individual discussion topics for the main UK airports. Discussion within those topics includes recommendations and Q&As on airport parking, airport hotels with parking, etc.

For general discussion about airport parking (not specific to any one airport) we also have THIS thread.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.