Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Most tour operators run the trip.

You will fly from Paphos. it's a very early start and you get home late at night.

I dont think its particularly cheap - but am sure it's worth it.

Kath HT Admin
I know but i want to hear from anyone who has done this trip with Airtours. Good value for money? Service whilst in Egypt? and do we need to tell insurance company that we are planning on going?
Hi Rach :wave

If you can, wait until you are in Paphos before booking this trip.
Book it locally in one of the many small tour shops, you will get the exact same tour as the Airtours excursion but it will cost you MUCH less.

I have had a quick look on the net and THIS and THIS website gives you a lot more information about the itinery of the tour.

Insurance :shrug
This is a hard one to answer as a lot depends on what type of insurance you have. If you have worldwide insurance then you will not have a problem, however if you only have insurance for Europe you may have problems as Egypt would be classed as worldwide.
Check your policy as it may cover you for organised excursions, and the travel company should cover you in any event.

Graham
Thank you very much for that info!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.