Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi

its about 20 miles away so around half hour in a taxi i think we paid around £20-£25 in a taxi each way, its on route back to the airport infact when you come to some traffic lights at the end of the long road from marmaris, you turn right for airport about 1 hour and for akyaka you can either go straight across or turn left and left again and go into akyaka that way. as far as i know theres 1 dolmus a day to akyaka but ive never used the dolmus to go to akyaka, but i have heard it stops at the top of the hill then you have a fairly long walk down unless you get a taxi booked to get you from there, i have an akyaka taxi number i can give you if you want it. its definitely worth a trip as its a beautiful place with a fab beach and riverside with restaurants dotted along side, we go there quite a lot and hopefully we will be there in 2 weeks time. ive loaded lots of pics of akyaka in the gallery, if i can help you with anything else let me know
there are other places near marmaris that are lovely, turunc, bozborun, selimye, not sure if ive spelt these right but all these places are fab

karen
When I last stayed in Turunc we did a day trip to my favorite place, Akyaka It was arranged with J&M TRAVEL and cost us about £10 each door to door You may find other places that will do the same thing from Marmaris
Yes we did the same thing with JM travel had a wonderful day plenty of time to look around eat and sunbath, we love Akyaka would like to stay there in the near future.
Thanks for all the info - very helpful. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.