All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi janpot, welcome to HT.... :wave .
How long do you want to go for? Would that be 2 adults going as well as the 2 boys? Also most AI class a 12yr old as an adult for pricing. The Jupiter/Saturno are said to be very good, but a lot more to choose from also, the Tordos/Mirlos one of those is Flintstone themed, with loads to do for the boys. Linda.
Hi Janpot depending on that being 3 or 4 people is going to make the difference. Try The 'Lagomonte' in Alcudia. We booked this through 'Panorama' and we had never heard of them before.
I wouldn't like to suggest at this time of year where to go when on a budget. It seems the Travel Agencys are straight in in there, once Christmas has gone :(
Sorry it's just not the best time to book when working on a budget.
Check out reviews for the hotels being mentioned HERE

Kath HT Admin
Do check out the reviews very carefully- personally we hated the Jupiter/Saturno to the extent it put me off going abroad almost for good. Thankfully I am now fully over it and we have been to some great AI, unfortunately it just wasn't one of them. However we all have different tastes and it may be the place for you, just research carefully. I think you may struggle for an AI on your budget in the summer holidays, especially in Majorca. We did an AI in Bulgaria for £1800 last year, but it is generally cheaper than Majorca, although if you are looking for this year you may have missed the best deals- if it's 2009, try Bulgaria. The only downside is the food can be hit and miss, but you do get what you pay for and we accepted that before going and weren't disappointed at all.

Good luck

Pam :)
I agree with Pam - my family also hated the Marti which is next to the other two hotels. It was so noisy at night and the entertainment was awful. We had meals in the other hotels but they weren't very good. I wouldn't recommend any of these hotels if you want a peaceful holiday.

Jean
hi janpot
The Hotel Samoa in Callas de Mallorca,is a great all inclusive :cheers for kids took our 3 grankids last october they and us had a great time.hope this helps :tup
we stayed at the saturno abt 4 years ago with our friends who had been there before, they said it had gotten more crowded and its put them off. whilst we haven`t been back there again we enjoyed it there.. there`s alsways something going on and you don`t have to walk far for something to eat, theres also loads to do for the kids and i`m sure the kids prices go to 14/15 yrs old..

sharon
First Choice Holiday Village Viva at C'an Picafort. Football coaching, high wire, splashzone, canoeing, snorkelling and loads, loads more. Never saw my daughter when we went there, there was so much going on. This is a great place for a family holiday. Can work out quite expensive thought depending on the time of the year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.