General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You don't specify what airport you want to depart from Topic83. Cheers :)
Prefurably Birmingham but any Midlands airport would be fine
Ok I'll have a look, not sure how successful you'll be with that budget mind, prices seems to have soared for anything decent these days. :)
Cheapest deals I could find was on travelsupermarket.com. AI for 1 week either in Turkey (Gumbet) from £432 pp or Spain (Costa Brava) from £460 flying from Birmingham. Pop on to their website you'll be spoilt for choice :)
hi topic travelrepublic have got some for the 5th of august.the flight is at a good price at the moment it is a no frills flight dont quite understand what that is but i allways go on them.im sure you would find out on here.the hoel is the samoa its in callas de mallorca, mallorca.all inclusive its coming in at just under 1,300 for the 4 of you that is without transfers.im not sure what the samoa is like you will have to review it on here.i can recomend a hotel just down the road its called hotel america all inclusive too thats coming in at 1,600.hotel america is very nice and right on the beach and the food was fine.callas de mallorca is a small place with a square and shops selling the usual stuff you get abroad.but for the age of your children it might be the ideal place.check the reviews on here.the flights are from birmingham.this place will be no good if you want a lively holiday good luck with your search. :whoops i allmost forgot you will have to pay for your luggage too so you can add about another 80.00 quid to this total.and dont forget the transfers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.