Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
thanks for your reply helen.am buying through a resale company who are acting on the behalf of the seller,am happy with the price,have checked the company out all seems ok :?:
another question to ask :roll: as i have young children.is the kids club only based at the beach club,as someones offered me a resale at beach club,or is there also one at monte?just thinking of convenience,one at beach club is 5th floor loved the beach club cant really remember monte but no they were all lovely(sorry for all the questions)but both resales are same price
  • Edited by boots 2006-07-16 20:17:23
Hi Boots

My 12 year old says that the main kids club is somewhere between Puerto and Monte. as I recall it is where the reps work - near puerto vista, at the top of the shopping centre. There certainly is one at Beach club also.
There are computer games and alsorts in the main one.
Helen
Hi Boots,

There is a kids club room at Anfi Beach Club (just inside the Tropicana restaurant) , at Gran Anfi (next to the glass lift). There are outside areas for small kids to play at Beach Club, Monte Anfi and Gran Anfi.

All sections have childrens pool areas.

There is also a mian meeting of the Benito club every evening in the plaza when the kids can take part in activities. All these would suit the younger children.

Additionally there is an indoor games area in the shopping arcade next to the Spar supermarket.

One thing about the resale you have been offered at the Beach Club. Most apartments on the 5th floor have NO view. Only good ones on 5th floor are 522 - 529. All others are at back and viewless. Ideal for a quiet life but only a low price should be paid for one of those
thanks fenman,will stick with monte,have had the paperwork through and sending it all off tomorrow.wish i could afford to buy more weeks there!
hi guys i am new in here please accept me...........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.