Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi I am going back to Sidari in August, my friend lives there, her fella works at one of the apartments as the entertainment guy, I have been told its just the same price as last year, maybe drinks a little higher, we use to get last year for 30 Euro's at Paradise, meal for 3 adults and 1 child and 2 drinks each, cost around 30-33 euro's, other places expect to pay for the same around 40-50 euro's, but still pretty cheap and entertainment in most restaurants for greek dancers, try memories, 3 little pigs and paradise, all great, loads and loads more and bars and clubs, trip to the Sunset beach is a must to watch the sun go down, brillient, and corfu town and boat trips etc, book on the strip though, excellent prices and great pick up times, you will enjoy!
thanks teena for info any idea if you can get a lazy day boat trip from sidari. we are going on august 17th hope its nice and warm :sun2
Yeah there are loads and loads to do, dont book with your rep, over expensive, go on the strip, theres about 3 good ones, best one is by Memories restuarant, just a bit further up from there a little booth, lovely and friendly and exchange rate is good in there as well, we go 24th august, Enjoy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.