Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Thanks for the thumbs up, i'm off to sidari on the 3rd october, to the hotel Mimosa/Markos. I hope the weather will be as good as you had :D
hi Ali, glad you had an enjoyable holiday, to assist other members please post your review(if you haven't yet) on the following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/corfu/sidari/olga-apartments/

thanks

wizard
i visited mimosa markos september this year, brilliant position beach across the road and town literally a minute up the road. rooms clean but basic and food was good some nights not so good others! staff are brilliant expect to see big stellios and little spiros out on the town in B.E.D and Caesers! have a good holiday!
Thanks for the reply, :D

I am really looking forward to my hols now, just hope for some hot weather :lol: The hotel sounds really nice, and from what you said about the food, that sounds about average.

bye, jeanette
lissyloo what was the food like in corfu in general and what did you think of the hotel - I have been looking at it in the brochure but am a unsure - were the rooms big and spacious, was there good power in the shower
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.