Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hilton Sharks Bay is lovely and not too far away from shops,bars etc if you want to venture out, we spent our honeymoon there and cant wait to go back :)
just had a look and can get a weeks stay in May for approx £450 but if i move it to first week in april, it almost doubles. Any reason why?

Also what about the sierra sharm by savoy?
Im not sure about the other hotels but you should be able to find more details in the hotel review section. Egypt is popular for winter breaks but the price will go up in April due to the Easter holidays.
ahh, that will probably be why then !!! there are some many hotels to choose from in sharm, the aqua blu park looks cool an is reviewed pretty well on trip advisor but not much info on here. Anyone else got any recomendations?
One of our members on here went to Aqua blu, he maybe be able to help, lots of great slides ;)
Yes I think it was Gray (Madcaravanner) Michelle . Theres a topic for the Aqua Blu here joe http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=131367

My vote still goes to the hilton at sharks bay but I would happily try Aqua blue if someone wants to send me on a free holiday . :)
Just pulled this comment from Gray's post in that topic.

There are two Aqua blu in Sharm
one is prefixed Albatros Aqua Blu and is on Om el Sid cliffs
whilst the other is nearer to Sharks Bay

both have water parks and apparently are brilliant
We are off to the Albatros one in November
YUP
Aqua Blu is where we went and wish we were going back to but Cyprus cals at a price we coldn't say no to ;)

Re Hilton Sharks Bay my Brother in Law went there a year back and obviously with us to Aqua Blu

He actually rates Aqua Blu as better even though it doesn't have it's own beach and anyway we are now planning to return in November :D

Always available to answer questions (except when I'm on vacation which is monthly :rofl )
not sure if we are going now, missus wants to go asap and im talking like next week or april, but its all to expensive compared to when i wanna go which is may where it all seems very cheaply priced !!!!! Also cant decide on a hotel lol with a nice beach etc. :que
Well if its any consolation, if you think Egypt is expensive you may think again if staying in a European destination. Its easter its going to be double, a rip off in the making. Have you tried DIY or a late deal to Egypt?
Derwentrocker wrote:
Er what date in November Gray :cheers

Don't know yet tell us your dates so Steph can be aware when SHE doesthe booking so I don't get accused of having a Stalker again :rofl :rofl :rofl
think we are going in may after all lol !!! Is aqua blue open to general public? also the sierra sharm looks quite nice
JoeF wrote:
think we are going in may after all lol !!! Is aqua blue open to general public? also the sierra sharm looks quite nice

the Aqua Park is open to the public there are quite a few places selling tickets but you can turn up pay your LE290 (£29) and you're in

Pictures ofthe complex here yo make you REALLY want to go makes Sierra Sharm look poor
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/Madcaravanner/Egypt/Aqua%20Blu%202009/
i must admit, it looks ace and looks like it would be a good place to go for definate. I am planning to go in May with my partner for some sun and generally relax but also have some fun and them slides im sure will provide that, although i imagine it would be extremely busy if its open to the general public? Also, how far is the beach from there do you know? Is it one of them where u need to get at 7am to get a lounger.
We went for the day and really liked the Aqua Park. it was only £19 including lunch with soft drink, through our rep. So obviously best not to just pay on the door, if it is £29 there.
mehmeh1 wrote:
We went for the day and really liked the Aqua Park. it was only £19 including lunch with soft drink, through our rep. So obviously best not to just pay on the door, if it is £29 there.

Hey there that's a really good price when we walked down Neamma Bay strip there were one or two shops sellingtrips and that was the price they were quoting so shopping around is good

Still want to go back -- and November is looking GOOD
After some disaappointing weather in Morocco this Easter we are looking at going to Sharm next Easter. Can anyone recommend an AI hotel suitable for a group of 6 adults? It doesn't have to be 5 *, but we would like a nice pool area and some decent food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.