Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hey!

yes, but it depends the age of the kids,
it's like anormal kind of funfair, depends what the kids are into though!
the kids are 10, 12 and nearly 14 all girls. They love rollercoasters, water rides, go karts scary rides etc and horses and bowling
Where is Holiday World funfair? Is it in Maspalomas? We'll be in Playa del Ingles next Easter, just for one week, so don't want to spend time travelling too far to do stuff. Will consider all activities in PDI or Maspalomas, but certainly no further.
:D Hi, holiday world is in maspalomas, we took our lad when we went,I think each ride cost a couple of euros, it's not very big, after about half an hour you have seen and done everything.

Eden- No it wouldn't keep the kids entertained for hours. Maybe one hour max (If you are lucky!!!), but worth a visit, if you have an hour to spare.BBB.
Thanks for the info BBB :D
I heard there is a camel safari in Gran Canaria - is this in Maspalomas too? Would it be possible to do the funfair and camels in one day?
:D Hi cyberspacekadette, Yes from what I can remember there was a camel safari, can remember seeing it when we were there walking, but cannot recall where abouts in maspalomas we saw them, but it will be advertised, and if not I'm sure the rep will be able to help out.

Also I would recomment the water park in maspalomas, really reasonably priced, and fairly quite too. (Not over packed, and overpriced like some waterparks). BBB.
personally, i recon holiday world should keep you amuzed for a while, even if the kids do get through the wallet!
why not try it, see what you think!?
I will thanks. Im busy packing
Holidayworld is just like a funfair at home. After an hour, you have done it all. I thought it was cheap though! Big Wheel, Rollercoaster, Dodgems, Pirate Ship, Spinning thing, that's about it really. Worth a visit to keep the kids entertained one night!
I've been past it, and most of the rides look very much like what you'd expect at a traditional funfair. Alton Towers it isn't, but could be a fun way of passing some time.
I was thinking of visiting Holiday World while we're in PDI at Easter, but it doesn't look as big as I thought. It depends what the hotel entertainment is like, if it's a quiet night at the hotel we might nip over there and have a look.
http://www.holidayworld-maspalomas.com/holidayworld/en/index.php
I'm going to maspalomas again beginning of april with my sister and her kids, we will definitly be taking the kids a couple of nights. When you buy the tickets for the rides, buy them in bulk, because the more you buy, the more you get free and you don't have to use them all the same day.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.