Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Cant seem to view the artical.Can you tell me what day that appeared so I can do a search by date.on the Sur site
Took along time to settle on opening, but managed to read it Pipefitter - its in Spanish.

kath x
Got it complete with video.With my limited Spanish translation is basically."Strong winds force evacuation of 110 homes"
James Smith goes out on his balcony every morning to admire the view.but was today met with thick black smoke.........
The fire is thought to have started between the Buddist stupa and Holiday world complex,in the area of Cerro..................................
The firemen did controlled burning......................
Residents were allowed back to their homes around 12:45...................
Cause is under investigation theories inc uncontroled burning of garden waste by a neighbour and an elecrical cable short.
I heard that a tree was blown over in high winds, the tree fell onto electric cables and set off the fire.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.