Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Looks like we will be there on our own... :hyper
Chances are we will be going in October but probably towards the end of the month like we have done the last couple of years, so will probably miss you.
We are intending to fly out about the 10th October subject to renewing our business visa and finding a flight at the right price but can't even book a flight yet as we stay until the end of May and the airlines only let you book the return flight 330 days or so in advance
meagain wrote:
We are intending to fly out about the 10th October subject to renewing our business visa and finding a flight at the right price but can't even book a flight yet as we stay until the end of May and the airlines only let you book the return flight 330 days or so in advance

Seems Qatar are not doing that this season meagain unlike all the other Airlines and you have been able to book with them over 330 days in advance,we intend to fly back around 19th Oct,just waiting for the right price :tup
Split .....do you honestly think 'er in doors would settle for 20 plus kilos allowance of hold luggage instead of the 46 kilos each that Jet or Kingfisher offer

I nearly feel sorry for the case snatchers at Goa's airport but I am over the moon to give them 50 Rps for dragging 92 kilos out of my hands at the airport and wheeling it out to the car park also for loading it into our car and strapping it on the roof

I always dreamed of owning a house abroad where you could leave your clothes and possessions, so you only had to transport the minimum, I would love someone like to explain this dream to 'er at the next meet, I would be happy to part with another 50 or 60 Rps for a medium sized Honey Bee or a donation towards hospital fees
meagain wrote:
Split .....do you honestly think 'er in doors would settle for 20 plus kilos allowance of hold luggage instead of the 46 kilos each that Jet or Kingfisher offer

I nearly feel sorry for the case snatchers at Goa's airport but I am over the moon to give them 50 Rps for dragging 92 kilos out of my hands at the airport and wheeling it out to the car park also for loading it into our car and strapping it on the roof

I always dreamed of owning a house abroad where you could leave your clothes and possessions, so you only had to transport the minimum, I would love someone like to explain this dream to 'er at the next meet, I would be happy to part with another 50 or 60 Rps for a medium sized Honey Bee or a donation towards hospital fees

Thinking about it, no i dont think she would settle for that, well its not quite 20 ks but 35ks ,just maybe she may just think you dont need all that toot this time :rofl I will try my hardest to explain next time,though i think were on a uphill struggle,and you need a bigger car :wave:
can't even book a flight yet as we stay until the end of May and the airlines only let you book the return flight 330 days or so in advance

yes thats such a pain, when we go back to uk we usually book our return flights from here in Goa but this year we are booking a single back to uk and then re booking from UK as so fed up with getting only 28 kgs on Kingfisher and Jet when everyone else in the queue has 46kgs!!!!! :que

seems unjust that booking as Indian from here you get reduced allowance... discrimination i say :really
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.