General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Shamus

Never been to Turkey in October however we have been to the Costa Del Sol (Torremolinos, and the weather has been excellent. Every day temperatures in the mid 20's which was not too hot for going out and about and visiting places.

Malaga is a lovely city to visit and easy to rach by train if you are staying in resorts such as Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengirola.

Benalmadena Pueblo and Mijas are both pretty villages to visit up in the hills ovelooking the coast.

We intend to go back regularly to the Costa Del Sol around the end of September / October.
Hi kitman thanks for your quick reply. Was wondering if you knew of any good all inclusive hotels that cater for kids, but near to a lot of shops, don't want to be anywhere too far away, as we do like to walk out at night. Thank you.
Sorry Shamus we have timeshare down there and the only AI hotel we have stayed in was in Torremolinos and was called the Blue Sea Gran Hotel Cervantes which was very nice but not really anything there for children.

Have you checked out the tour companies or are you looking to book DIY? any particular resort?

Also might be worth asking in the CDS forum for hotel recommendations http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/spain-costa-del-sol-gibraltar-discussion-forum-f8.html

Graham

ps if you give dates, departure airport and budget we can take a look. If you are thinking of DIY it is VERY easy to get to these resorts by fast efficient train service.
Thanks kiltman for your help and advice , been looking at package holidays and DIY, will have to keep looking, to get best price , thanks
I think Turkey may be starting to close down at the end of October. I reckon there'll be more going on in CDS.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.