Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yes, it is very easy to do a day trip to Meis from Kas. The main two companies that operate regular ferry services are Meis Express and Altug Meis Lines. Sorry, as a newbie I cannot post direct links but if you do a search you should find them easily enough.

During the summer the ferries run just about everyday, less frequently at other times. The journey time is around 30 minutes each way, normally leaving Kas at around 10.00 am and returning to Kas at around 3.30 pm. You should make arrangements in advance of the day that you wish to travel.

Don't forget that you will need your passport, which will be taken from you and returned when you get back to Kas.

You can book either direct with the ferry companies or through several aganecies in Kas or Kalkan.
Brilliant! Thx for the info A kebab!
Enjoyed our day trip to Kos from Bodrum & definitely fancy doing this............great opportunity for a glass or 2 of retsina! ;) Wonder can you stay overnight?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.