Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Argassi Beach
5 Posts
If a good beach is high on your list of holiday priorities you've chosen the wrong resort, sorry.
there are a couple of small sandy areas but most of it is large shingle and disappears at high tide took a couple of wanders along it last year ...not impressed :que if you are hiring a car then Laganas beach [one of the best i have seen] or Kalamaki beach [which is a continuation of Laganas beach] are both about 15 mins away

yasus
wizard
To be honest, this was a last minute holiday as I went away back in May.
I am staying at Katrina Palace Hotel which I understand is central.
I knew there wasn't must of a beach so I am more than happy to to Kalamaki where I have been b4.
I'm not one of those sad people who goes and puts a towel down by the pool at 7 or sends their husband along.

Lisa :D
There is a nicer beach at a place called Vassilikos, located about 7km away. I think you can catch a bus from Argassi. Its a beautiful wide sandy beach with watersports & scuba diving.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.