Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
I have contact details for her daughter which I can pass on to anyone by pm. You can also contact her on her fb page - Cathy Butson
This is such a shock & such sad, sad news.

My thoughts, love & deepest condolences to her family. Xxx
Had lots of contact with Pat (Aslemma) over the years. I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. RIP Aslemma
So sad to hear this news in the early hours. Aslemma loved Tunisia and was hoping to return. My sympathies to the whole family. RIP.
Sad news, my condolences to her family and friends.
Really sad to hear this :(
Really sad news. Condolences to her family & friends.
Both myself & Pat joined HT in the evening of 7th October 2004.
Like me, she was wanting an avatar. I found her the tunisian dancing lady gif image and helped her get it on the site.

She never changed it, although it did get lost for a while due to a sysem upgrade. Luckily I still had the web site on my computer and could get it back for her..... She was over the moon that it hadn't been lost for good.

R I P .

Sanji x
Very sad news . RIP and my thoughts are with her family .
Pats daughter is thinking of taking a trip to Tunisia to scatter her ashes. I think that is a lovely idea.
So sorry to hear this sad news.
That is very fitting. for her x
Tunisia was her second home, so that would be a lovely send off for her.
Only just caught up with this, so sad, I had read many a post that Aslemma has put on here. My best wishes to all her family
Her funeral is on 2nd February.
Thanks Fiona. I'd like to know the time if possible as I'd like to have a moment's thoughts. 💖
Same here. It's at noon.
So sorry to just read this news now.....
I haven't been on holiday truths for quite some time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.