Travel News

A place to discuss news related to the travel industry
Well I would have requested an upgrade to club, that is rearely full. There is no way i would have parked my posterior in pee . Unbelievable !
There is no way I would have sat there. It surely is easy to replace the cushion.
Pretty grim - how does that even happen though?
It happens apparently by paying a pittance to Mixed Fleet crew , alongside scrapping free sandwiches and drinks on short haul flights and outsourcing your IT according to Unite as reported in the Daily Mail story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806026/Businessman-given-seat-urinated-BA-flight.html

In my opinion there are failures along the way , on the turnaround you would expect the seat to be dealt with if it was soiled , secondly, you make sure the cleaners are responsible to make sure it's put right , you inform the customer and if you have no other free seat available ( which apparently was the case and not mentioned in the DM report ) you make sure they are adequately recompensed or that a clear report goes to head office to contact customer and they get the correct response first time .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.