Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
From Petsas Terms and Conditions page on their website:

Special Requests:
Child seats, rear seat belts, roof racks and other additional items may be provided on request at extra cost.
thanx mark i knew you would know where to find the answer to my question. lindsay.
Have done a trawl through various sites for information and these seem to be the rules.

For your safety, driving in island mandates the use of seatbelt, for both the front and back, while driving. Children below the age of five cannot occupy the front seat next to the driver and for those in the age bracket of 5 to 10 years must be carefully strapped in the child seat belt if have to occupy the front seat.

fwh
child seat belt?.not a booster seat then? (we may need to know this if sis in law comes out as well).. have an 8 year old and a baby/toddler.. wondering if we need booster seat and a baby seat ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.