Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
thats interesting but I wish they would have Hanoi as a destination- I can't find a reasonable fare from BKK to there- HCM had several good options.
Anybody thinking of taking a trip to Saigon- don't put it off :D
Saigon is definately on my wish list Fiona , along with countless other places , think I may go there next year. All booked up for this year.
and the good thing is you can have a day or two in Bangkok as well :D
Im sure Air Asia were flying from BKK to Hanio starting from around 40 pound return.
Fiona, I couldn't possibly visit the far east without a night in Bangkok. I've just booked a night on Khao San Road for a night before we visit Laos - usually we stay in Siam or Sukhumvit areas , but I love the vibrant atmosphere of Khaosan so we decided to stay there this time, we are staying at the Buddy Lodge which is the best hotel in the area, I'm sure it will not be as plush as Dusit Thani or Landmark but the rooms do look very nice and I love the position - can't wait to return to L O S.
shirley
sensible girl :lol:
Sheppo
I tried Air Asia for this summer to Hanoi but did not get a cheap price at all. ( either that or there was no availability- can't remember as I tried a few airlines from BKK)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.