Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
it pains me to say it but there are quite a few places with Sky and the like around the centre of the resort so it shouldn't be a problem. You are aswell having a wander down and choosing where you like the look of.

Jake

*sobbing into his PNE scarf*
The British Sports Bar (The Bar Gabriel) in the centre of town next to the mall where the market is held. Great draft beer, air con, pool tables, air hockey, internet and one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet. He has about 4 big screens with sky and has all the football on. Check out the wall with all his football shirts on, it includes several Rovers tops!!!! Just tell him you like Real Mallorca and he may give you a free pint!!
I think we went there last year, good measures of spirits if I remember but even better was the bar as you walk up the road to the Safari Apartments; can't for the life of me remember the name. I do remember, however, the massive measures of vodka and little jugs of fresh orange juice. Will def be going back there when we are in Sa Coma :cheers .
Forget the footie just look for somewhere nice to eat haha we ate everynight in the Royal Oak it was great.
But if u must watch the footie then yes The cristobel is good (gabriel´s)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.