Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I like to walk along the prom to S'illott to bar/restaurant Antic. The same people have had it for years and the menu is extensive, it's not cheap nor expensive but it is quality. You can sit inside or outside overlooking the sea, it can get busy but worth the wait.CBG
Hi, We went to Sa Coma last August, we also ate at bar Antic which was very nice but our favourite was J J's opposite the big supermarket. This is a very popular restaurant and the menu is very British. We also ate at Royal Oak and Sportsman bar ( further up the road from J J's ) where we had a drink most nights as they had a fantastic happy hour 7 till 10 where you could get a pint or a spirit and mixer for 2 euro, it wasn't a local spirit it was a premium brand and a large measure!!! We would then move on to the Music bar which had many drinks offers on all night and a disco and pool table.

Carol :cheers
JJs has been good for many years
The Sportsmans is now closed but the owners Phil and dave are in the Dug Out Bar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.