Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
penpusher,dont know about the old cock but try the gold crown.we had several good meals there in oct04,they do a cracking roast,with real vegetables. :lol: but most of kiddies meals come with the obligatory chips.its next to nerieda apartments before the road down to the seaview country club. try this site http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com for info,maps etc.
Thanks but already sampled The Crown on a few occasions having stayed in Marina Palce and returning this year so will be in their again and that is back past the Seaview dowb the bay road
Restaraubt Zafiro
on the top road running paralell to the bay road. cheap 3 course with drink from 7.50 euro's
What I'm looking for though is anything round the cross roads in Port Des Torrent. Near Peter the Butchers. Only one I can remeber is The Magon as you walk up from the beach past ses Bledas amd across the crossroads passing The butchers on the corner and The Magon was on our right C/ Valencia 23 I think.
Anyone remember a covers band called CMC (Chris, Mick and Chris) who I saw in the area four years ago. Are they still gigging?
Had an album out in 2000 called Ibiza Covered and played at the likes of the Gold Crown etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.