Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
bcm nightclub
7 Posts
I don't know now but back in 1988 it cost £5 and with the first drink included in the price, it was half empty but now with the big club scene very different. The drinks were watered down on optics.
30 euros entrance fee and bars free all night, however if you want branded drinks that will cost you 1.50 every time

BCM is the biggest but you have lots of bars & little clubs there, you have Tokyoe JOes, Boomerang, Lush Bar, Honeyz, BCM sports bar there is a whole strip all the way to BCM full of bars and such
  • Edited by wLondon 2009-06-01 08:25:09
does anybody know where i could find listings for who's dj'ing this season,i am there from 23rd july to the 6th of august and want to arrange a good night out to BCM
wot age group do u get in bcm?
try typing BCM planet dance into google andit will bring there website up and you will find all listings listed on there pages

I suppose you haev to be 17/18 not too sure really again check on the website
age group is anything from 18 to about 35 40
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.