Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
best deals?
15 Posts
Hi, if you take a look at thomascook's website, they seem to have a few reasonable priced hoidays.
I think theres a couple for under 500pounds per person in North Goa for 2 weeks. Thats end of Jan, but im sure prices wouldnt be much different a few weeks after, unless its half term for children.
hi thanks for the info.TC have the somy for £600 each 31/1 but thats without a/c and tv.not sure if it incliudes a fridge.they also have the sunkissed for £698 each end of feb,inc a/c and fridge. i like the sound of that one but there is only one review on it so far. just have to keep looking.might try begining of march for a change.
sue
There seems to be fewer good deals now as the major tour companies have merged. Firstchoice and Thomson are now one company. Thomas Cook, Manos , MyTravel and Airtours are all now the same company.
Don't forget to check Jewel in Crown and Olympic Holidays ( although both these companies use Monarch). Olympic is very good if you want 3 weeks holiday, as there is very little price difference between 2 and 3 weeks.

Good Hunting

Lisa
Good deals for Dec - Thomas Cook flight only beg Dec 14nights £275 :yikes
Keep an eye on travlezoo as well, they come up with some good deals from various companies.
Direct holidays have HBR £580 for 3 weeks dep MAN 24 NOV. some good deals out there at the moment

:sun2 neil :sun2
Anyone who is looking for a cheap flight+ 1 nights acc First Choice are doing manchester for £188 p.p 23/11
we booked the pheonix park last week with 1st choice for april which worked out at £638 each for 2 weeks in a superior room which i thought was a good price the cheapest now is £803 and monarch want over £1100 :yikes for the same weeks hopefully they will drop again (ive seen it happen a few times in the past)as some friends may be wanting to join us but not at rip off prices
This is sounding good for getting a cheaper ticket. Everything is arround £650 at the moment for March (when I want to go). I'll wait till jan and get my ticket then. Hopefully it'll go down then.

Only problem is I want to book Ciarans huts in Palolem and a couple of nights at the Wildernest. I need a definate date so I can secure these.
Good deal on ebay at the moment £800 or make offer, 2 weeks b&b Horizon Calangute for 2 people dep Manchester 7th December.
Just type Goa under tickets & travel on ebay site for details, a bargain to be had for somebody1 :think Allan.
Just to let you all know i called into a TC shop yesterday and they beat their website by a considerable amount, I always thought the web gave the best price :que
hi debgreg. did you tell them in the shop that you had found the holiday on their website and then they beat the price or was it just the price they were already offering?
No at the moment on the Web the price was higher, I pretended I didnt know what it was and then when she came up with a price I said could you give any more discount, she went to her manager and came up with a far better price than the web , which for when we want to go is not offering an online discount :( worked out about £50 pp cheaper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.