Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I stayed on my own at The Tej Marhaba in Sousse. It was fine. Everyone was very friendly, I was on halfboard though. The hotel is in a good location, and it is close to shops, cafes and restaurants. About a fifteen minute walk from the hotel to the medina.
Hi Paula, Thomas Cook are offering the Tej Marhaba on A/I and I'm sure other companies also have it, including the consolidators such as Alpha Rooms. A friend of mine stays there regularly and I've often visited her, sitting by the pool, in the lounge or on her balcony drinking coffee. The pool area is lovely, the staff are friendly and I'm told the food is OK. The only downside is that it isn't on the beach but that is a short walk away. Another option may be the Riadh Palms, just round the corner, which is A/I and right on the beach. The Marhaba complex also has some A/I hotels but I can't remember which ones.

The map will show you where all the hotels are: http://img41.exs.cx/img41/3136/soussekaartgroot6bs.jpg
Thank you - I may decide to go back to Abou Sofiane with my son yet, if not then I will look into the Tej Marhaba.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.