Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Sam,

I think Sliema would best suit your needs however Buggiba/Qawra would also be suitable. If you want more of a beach holiday then Mellieha would be best.
Where did you stay when you last visited Malta?
Hi Sam, I can deffinitely reccomend Sliema, I can also highly reccomend a few of the places that you require, please let me know if you need any more info.

Regards
Sliema2
Hi I have went to Malta with my son, who is autistic and cant talk, we stayed in Melliaha Bay at Hotel Seabank which might be to quiet for you although its a lovely friendly hotel and there was a mix of ages staying, and always someone to chat to on the beach during the day. Old Melliaha is lovely to walk round and there is a brilliant bus service to the rest of the island. Bugibba has a great selection of shops, and cafes etc where as Melliaha bay only has a few. Valletta is a great place to potter around we went on a horse and carriage cant remember their local names but the driver got a bit frisky apart from that I had a great holiday and everyone was so friendly I booked quite a lot of little minibus tours and the drivers were very courteous and helpful.
Santa Eulalia in Ibiza would also be a good place for you, or Rethymon in Crete.
Victoria Hotel Sliema is worth a look at Sam. Hotel staff are quite caring and discreet and the bar in the hotel has chesterfields and a relaxing air where the staff tend to look after you. Pool is a nice size, yet not too big and i suspect would not be full of 18 year olds. You can walk or stroll down to the front in around 5 minutes yet its location allows you to have some peace and quiet as well however being able to get into the ars of bars/pubs etc quite easily.

Whatever you do - enjoy.

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.