Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Well if you really want the best b&b hotel in Olu Deniz, I should think this is it! http://www.exclusiveescapes.co.uk/destinations/property/oybey/detail/
It is the hotel built on the old White Dolphin site, but the prices are just a little high....... Looks lovely though. :)
A cheaper option would be Hotel Blue Star. The best "cheaper" accomodation in Olu, (In my humble opinion). :)
The Oyster Residence is a lovely hotel and the staff are wonderful,it has a fantastic garden/pool area and the hotel is directly on the prominard.it has very comfy sofas looking out to sea where you can just chill out,it is owned by the same people as the Beyaz Yunus, we are going back for the third time in october ,it is available though Sovereign.
Also the Jade next door is very nice, I dont know what companys you can book this hotel with.
There Have been some concerns over noise posted on other travel websites, we have never had a problem with this but would advise that if you are noise sensitive bring some ear plugs.
Hi,
I have stayed at several hotels in Olu Deniz, would have said the Belcekiz beach was the best but now that is all inclusive. I think now that the hotel Mavruka is hard to beat. http://www.mavrukahotel.net is their web site. The hotel was only built three years ago, it has good rooms with a power shower, a lovely pool area, not far from the beach and town, when we stayed last year found it quiet in the night as well.
although by popular consensus they have some work to do with the buffet dinners
countless people when we were there who were HB went out for dinner , it was luke warm with wasps EVERYWHERE !

Lovely lovely staff but the food was awfull at dinner
Hi Danny boy!
I presume you mean the Mavruka, we only went bed and breakfast which was quite basic and they obviously have not improved their half board as people were moaning about it last year! I still think it is a great hotel but only go b& b.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.