Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes they have the same owners but as far as using some of the facilities im not sure maybe try emailing them to find out :sun2
yes be interesting to know this, as we are staying in olu deniz resort in oct and my friends are staying in sun city and the price is around a £100 more for a week at olu deniz resort, i did read somewhere olu deniz resort could use sun citys facilities but havent read the other way round :think , if we can use both hotels facilities just wondering what i will get for the extra money we have paid lol :rofl
Yes you can use the facilities at both hotels as the wrist bands are the same. I stayed at the Olu Deniz resort an relatives joined us after a week stayin at the Sun City - we went over there an ate and drank no probs. Sun City did appear to be the nicer of the hotels an the layout of the restaurant and ampitheatre bigger an better also.

The Olu Deniz is rite on the beach an the views are spectacular.

Ave a good holiday :)
We stayed at the Sun City in May and could use the restaurants, bars etc at the Olu Deniz Resort. They have the same wristbands.
We found the Sun City to be the better hotel, and really enjoyed our stay there.

Marn and Mike.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.