Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turks love kids and a lot of the restaurants and bars put on little shows.
Were in the resort are you staying?
Hi Down the beach front is the best (promanade) for kiddies my boy loved it from 1yrs to 8yrs. Some bars have playstations etc but the more family bars will have the kiddies dancing on the bar and making cocktails. Enjoy
My sons aged 12, 10,7 love anywhere in marmaris but a fave is the beachfront.
There are loads of places for kids at night in Marmaris, they will love it.
As already said they have play stations and shows to keep them entertained.
Some of the shows include Micael Jackson look alike and the break dancers are great, they will find their own favorite place, the staff are all kid orientated, in a nice way, as said the Turks love kids, they rule.
that good to know, we go in july with a 3yr old in tow.

first time to turkey
hi, the resturant at club atrium is great they have a big park area for the kiddies, its great as its enclosed so you no they are safe, they also have entertianment everynight and the food is good! sorry i cant rememner the name of it tho! someone else on hear will most probably no tho!
Yip I was going to recommend Bar Havana at Club Atrium too. It has a huge play area that is all netted in and its really safe. They also do different shows every night. I can't wait to go back and know I can sit and watch a show in peace while the wee guy is in playing lol.
thats it havana! lol i couldnt think for the life of me! yep i will defo be taking my lil man back there a few evenings!
were staying in club julian this year and i think is near there if im right?
Yes its very near. You come out the main reception of the Julian, there is a road heading down the way straight across from it. Follow that road down past Rainbow Bar and its up an alley on the left hand side.

Great place!
thanks for that scottish mum, i cant wait to go still got 12 weeks yet tho!
we are staying at excelsoir how far is the kids play area from there?
out of exelcior turn cross rd, turn right walk up to september bar my favorite. turn left and its an entrance is on your right.loads of nice places in this area we used to use adsam and eve but i think it might have closed.
Bar Havana have opened a mini golf area just up the road from where the big play area is.
If you walk past the enclosed play area (in havana) and come out on the main road, turn left and walk for 2 mins, its just before a restaurant on the corner.
out of exelcior turn cross rd

Hi Nuttynet, should that be out of exelsior, turn left, cross road?

Ooooo nice to hear about the crazy golf. We're staying at Exelsior this year so will be hanging around Havana again hopefully. Although I'm actually barred from crazy golf according to my husband after an "incident" in Fuerteventura last year when I ended up at a surgeon with a suspected broken ankle :rofl We now refer to Crazy Golf as an extreme sport lol. (I fell off what can only be described as half a house brick lol).

So what does September have Nuttynet? Any stuff for kids or just good food/drink/company?
sorr i meant from the rd with the bridge over september bar had great food and fantastic staff also free play station pool table an internet we went there every night either to eat or on way back to appartment we stayed at the epic
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.