UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I agree.
It looks really nice, about 2.5 hours away by the route planner.
Will keep it in mind.
Thanks
Asked my mate if we could use his helicopter but hes using it the same weekend. Looks like we will just have to take the Jag. :)
Laudan

Try looking on laterooms website here

They sort their hotels by region and sometimes have some good deals.

Elaine
Thanks xenosuk

Have looked at a couple in York, theres a good deal on one called The Aldwalk Manor so I will try and find some more information.

I have add the site to my favourites and ill keep checking

Just what I was looking for.
try linden hall near morpeth ..one of the nicest hotels i ever stayed in and if you want to be informal eat in the clubhouse...we always have...as you have to be smart but not a tie ..same food as posh restaurant but cheaper and there is a health spa and games room
Laudan

If you do find something you fancy on laterooms, it's always worthwhile putting it into google and comparing prices elsewhere. I've found on a couple of occasions that laterooms aren't always the cheapest for a specific date.

Elaine
Redworth Hall near Durham or Oulton Hall on the outskirts of Leeds - both are high quality hotels with leisure facilities.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.