Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi three kids here we bought two weeks passes for the park we recon there is enough going on there to last us most nights only intend going to park in the evenings as its to hot in the day and queues to long to so intending going to the theme park most evenings
When we went to the park with our two boys who were 5 & 3 at the time we hired one of the double buggies which you can get just inside the Port Aventura gates. They were big sturdy plastic things which they could both sit in beside each other. It was great for the boys to jump in if they needed a rest and was also good for storing our bags/jackets etc. There was plenty to do / see at the Park which more than kept them amused.
hey groovee....

didnt you say that you were staying at the Avenida park?

I thought that that was a family plus place with loads of entertainment?

hope all works out... :)
kelly xx
why not use another hotel for the evening entertainment Groovee.
try the internacional II for the evning entertainment loads of folk went in there from other hotels when i was there in may and russell , nick and all the girls were absolutely fantastic with the younger ones, dancing and games etc, they even involve the parents! :shock: the entertainment goes on from about 7pm right through til about 1am!
Hi we tried the Golden Salou Park for entertainment for bingo etc. And we also used the kids club. Unfortunately the entertainment has been curbed at the Avenida and was dire when we were there. In the process of doing a complaint due to the rep for the hotel paying no attention and the area manager having never turned up. Never mind great hotel otherwise. The other problem was due to the amount of teenagers who were there on their first holidays and got drunk in happy hour and made the place uncomfortable.
Have you tried the Calypso? It's just down the road from the Avineda and is also a Thomson Superfamily hotel.
Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. We're home now. Doubtful that we will return though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.