Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Don't know about the Binimar but we were hiring fans at 1.50 Euros a day from our accomodation and nearby 'agencies' were doing them for 2 euro's a day.
hiya everyone ,
we have booked these apartments for a week in august and have friends staying in the vista picas apartments at the same time. could anyone advise of the distance between the two properties and also resort amenities please.

thanks for any help you can give :D :D :D :D
Click Here for our resort reports of Cala n Forcat.

Also Click Here for our reviews of your apartments.

:D
Hi I'm going to Menorca with family 3 adults and a 9 year old we are staying in the binimar appartments can anyone tell me what it is really like and do they have regular evening entertainment suitable for 9 yr olds.
went lat year,sorry dont know about fans,were not in room long enough!you shoul have a fantastic time.we went half board was very good,dont think you could upgrade,any queries dont hesitate to pm me.think vista picas is other side of town,after saying that 5minute walk away
Binimar is a very large complex and has entertainment in every evening which is very family orientated.. i have been their twice and had very good holidays.
We have just booked two weeks next August at Binimar apartments, we would appreciate any recent reviews and information on the complex and area. also any info on the teenage club at the complex as our kids will be 13 and 11...Thanks Ian & Sinead
Check out our reviews HERE for this accommodation.

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.