Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
:hmmm Have read the review of these appts. sounds just the ticket! one question with regard to the evening entertainment, is it conducted inside or out as had holiday last year and was conducted in poky smoky broomcupboard! :?:
Hi,

When we were there it was conducted inside, in the restaurant/bar area but the doors were open at the back and it didn't feel small or smokey at all. You could also sit outside on the terrace (as long as you didn't mind being at the back).
Good evening all

I am hoping that I will get some much need advice and information from you all.....Im off to thses apartments the beginning of August and I would love to hear any tips, reccommendations and opinions about the apartments or Cala Forcat itself

Thanks

A very excited Bromley Crew!!!!
That was super quick!!!

Thanks so much - after reading that Im even more excited!!!

Roll on August.........Talayot I'm coming to get ya!!!! LOL

The Bromley Crew
hi i am looking to book this for next may with three kids which block are 2 bedroom located or can anyone suggest a block i request for. Like the sound of the ones over road with own pools. Which are these

Thanks for helping me out
helen
Please help i have read the reviews but would like answer am eager to book
some one must have sonthing to say?

help
i was thinking of booking these to go 19th may next year , looked at these as got three kids and sounded dood apar and resort for children

what weather like this early in May

Thanks
Hi All, :wave

I am looking to book these appartments for this june,

they were on my short list last year also, and at that time the reviews were fantastic, however the reviews from last summer are a bit mixed, :?

However the most recent are very good,

do you think that thompson will have taken any notice of the reviews and taken action ? maybe

so if anyone out there has been here, and can help, i would be most greatfull

Thanks,

Shelley
hi ,
did you enjoy your stay we are going in july
Hi, I am going to the Talayot Apartments in October with my boyfriend and it will be my first time both to Menorca and to those apartments. I was just wondering if anyone had been there and also what there is to do in the area?!
thanks so much!!
hi, has anyone stayed in the talayot apartments in cala n forcat......... :D
We stayed in the Talayots last year and are going back in June this year.
Thouroughly enjoyed our stay there. There is plenty to do for the kids and the apartments are situated close to the main resort centre.
The apartments themselves were clean and more than adequate for your holiday needs.
We are going to the talayot Apartments in Cala n forcat for 2 weeks 7 August. There will be 3 adults and 2 children,4 & 5 year old girls. and we're sharing a 2 bed apartment.

Could any one recommend a particular apartment please? We'd be looking for somewhere in a quieter location in the complex and hopefully on the ground floor. I understand that the rooms are all in blocks. It would be nice to get one of the smaller blocks with it's own pool.

many thanks

L
Hi
Please can any-one give me info on the Talayot Apartments in Cala'n Blanes, I am thinking of visiting there with my husband, daughter and grandchildren, also can you tell me if the area is flat as I am in a wheelchair, and is the beach accessable.
Thank you.
Annpat :wave:
Hi Ann

I think there are other resorts which would suit a wheelchair user better: from memory, the Cala'n Blanes/ Forcat beaches are only accessible via steps.
You might be better at Calan Bosch where the beaches are flatter and have easier access and the resort itself has good access for someone using a wheelchair; Cala Blanca and Cala Santandria although smaller might also suit you. There are beaches which are reasonably flat and open and have boardwalk access and walks behind them such as at Son Bou and (I think) Santo Thomas.

If you hire a car you could also consider Calan Porter- the beach is certainly wheelchair friendly with parking down by the beach and good pavements, but access is only via a steep road (you wouldn't want to have to propel yourself up it and it might test the best of batteries, and flying down it would definitely be hair-raising!) or equally steep steps.

I'm sure other members will be able to give more info on other resorts: I'm thinking of Arenal and Son Parc which have lovely beaches and S'Algar and Punta Prima but I don't know the resorts too well.

If I come across more relevant info I'll get back to you.

I do hope you'll find somewhere you'll like- the island is lovely and the are people fabulous.

all good wishes

LMC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.