Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
sorry don't know the answer, but isn't a disabled driver badge specific to a particular car ?
these are the people to ask - http://www.knpd.org/
National Commission Persons with Disability in Malta
The badge isnt specific to a certain car.My hubbys grandmother is Maltese but living in the UK and she uses her badge while in Malta and also in any car she is travelling in.
For more information on the validity of the Blue Badge permit and details of the conditions or restrictions applied by various countries, please click here.

David :wave
Thanks for your help everyone. I know the badge isn't specific to the car as when he travels with us in our car he brings his badge with him.

It looks as though we are OK in Malta now but I am sure we will still manage to get a parking ticket. We usually do. The rule about proximity to a corner has caught us twice - you would think we would learn but we don't. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.