Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
They keep all the pricefighters on one place at the airport. If you are lucky (nobody can tell), there will be a bus on the platform, but if not, you have to go for a long walk. What you can do, take the buggy of your 2 year old into the plane (where you put your handluggage in).

regards, Peter
Unfortunately I think they tend to put the budget airlines furthest away in my experiences, however most time there is a coach to give you a lift from the plane to the terminal.
You have the same flight time as us msc1977 except we fly from birmingham thursday morning (19th), where abouts are you going?
Surfer chick
x x x
Hi Surferchick

We are staying at the Riu Playa Park in Playa Palma, originally had the Sa Coma Playa booked but cancelled after they made a massive mistake on their quote to us and would not confirm if we would be affected by the building work going on in that area!!!

Hope you have a fab time and that the weather holds out for you!!! :D
You will probably arrive at gates 45 - 49 and when I travelled with BMI in July there was no bus. Last month all the moving walkways were back in operation so it's really not too bad and it does mean there's less of a wait at the baggage carousel...
I`ve been to Majorca a few times , I have noticed that there are a few trolley type prams for the kids to use grab one of thoose if you can, it will be fun for the 2 year old, so you won`t notice the long walk.

Christine
we fly bmi baby to palma a fewtimes.
most times we have been furthest away from the baggage reclaim area and had that long walk, but last time the bus dropped us right by the baggage reclaim. so i guess they dont have same all the time.
just got back from majorca yesterday...flew with BMI and had a bus to take us to the main entrance still quite a walk though to reclaim luggage.
Weather lovely over there at the mo' was high - mid 80's everyday.
Hope you have a fab holiday
Surfer chick
x x x x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.