Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi MrsBGT :wave:...never went last year but the year before went and took neice who had an 18mnth old baby...dont know about cow and gate milk as he was past that...but jars ect you can get same as here but spanish brands...dont know about british brands cant remember...but our baby liked the ones we got.
In the old town there is a big supermarket near the railway station...like a big asda or tesco...you can get anything there ...nappies, dummies, ect...just like asda or tescos....how long you going for...if you can just take the cow and gate milk to be sure...have a nice holiday ... :) Tweetie
Of course you can get them... Be carefull here we sell more stuff in Pharmacy than in UK I mean if some products are not able on supermarket it mean you have to go to pharmacy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.