Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I know nothing about these apts, i searched the internet but came to noting. but the location is excellent if that is anything.
i know after looking all i could find was those two links which werent very good. sorry. location seems good which is always a good thing. which tour operator are you with or is diy holiday x
Thanks both of you, I am off in 3 weeks, it was a late booking off teletext, so when I get back I'll write a review, happy days :D
The Bonanaza is in a great location, just 5 minutes from the beach and the Veronicas. Used to have a friend who worked there a few years ago. Things may have changed now but it was always budget accommodation for 18-30's. Never actually been into the apartments, but always heard people moaning about them. However it is part of the Coral Beach Hotel group, therefore, if you do have any problems, they have access to many other hotels too.
med hotels use this hotel but thats the only operator i know. when i was booking this year for tenerife i did look into club 18-30 and this hotel never came up with them
Has any one stayed at the Aparthotel Bonanza, Playa De Las Americas, it doesn't seem to appear here on the review section, need a hotel for the first week in November and this one is coming out reasonably cheap at the moment, thanks Andy 8)
You will find reviews at holidaywatchdog.com (for some reason can't post the URL) Can't comment personally as I don't know these apartments.
ClaireT
Having bother posting this for some reason - should read http://www.holidaywatchdog.com
Sorry, guess I'm not allowed to post the name of this website - I seem to now remember a previous post referring to this web page. So can't help you now !

ClaireT Please check your message box allmen.
Andy
There are some reviews on the accomm. here
http://www.tenerife-uncovered.com/wbblite/thread.php?threadid=8182
Might help you out.
Andy,allmen,
Per pm, reviews can be found here too (just take out the spaces !!)

ClaireT

Edited web address as per PM allmen
Thanks Claire & Fiona for the help, had a look at the reviews, think I might opt for the Columbus, thanks again Andy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.