General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Welcome to the forums :cheers
You could try giving them a ring to see if they will allow you to postpone your trip to a later date, but there will probably be an amendment fee.

Failing that if you cannot claim for an illness via your insurance, then weigh up the loss of flights against the extra expense of hotel accommodation and your spending money & you'll end up saving money in the long run.
You need to contact Thomsons. They may have restrictions on how many months you can move your flights by.
They'll charge you amendment fees plus a cancellation fee (which varies according to how much notice of change you give) and you would have to amend to a specific flight on a specific date. Summer 2015 flights aren't on sale yet. If you're still in the same position in 12 months time you'll end up losing the change fees as well as the cost of the flights.
Thank you so much, that's really helpful. It's such a lot of money for flights that I really am going to do everything that I can not to lose it outright, whether this means I pay change fees or whatever.

I need to contact Thomson and ascertain where I stand.

thanks so much
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.