Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi and welcome to HT!

Normally there is a clause in the T&Cs which allow them to do this in the event of "errors and omissions", eg if there is an obvious pricing error such as showing £10 when it should be £1000.

You should read the T&Cs you agreed to when you book, particularly look for a clause that states that a contract is formed when you receive confirmation.

I had a company try to change a hotel booking I had made as they said the price was for the sister hotel which was cheaper. In the Booking Conditions it stated that the booking was confirmed when confirmation was sent by them and I was bound that both parties were bound by it regarding amendments and cancellation. I quoted their own T&Cs back to them and they eventually backed down.
When I worked at First Choice - the invoices were run off at midnight for all bookings confirmed that day. Once the invoice was printed, the price could not be changed and they had to abide by it if they made a mistake when loading the holiday into the system
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.