DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
bookings.net
5 Posts
We used them for hotel in Brugge August bank Holiday, excellent price, excellent hotel, no problems at all.
Thanks for the reply. The prices they offer do seem very good, with the added bonus of not having to pay until departure from the hotel. I've now got a few hotels earmarked for an April visit to Portugal, just waiting for Easyjet to release their Summer 2006 schedule. :)
It sounds an excellent deal not having to pay until departure. Who do you pay the hotel or bookings.net.
Pay the hotel on departure, Bookings receive commission. Rates are quoted in euro's so you will be subject to any fluctuations in the sterling/euro exchange rate between now and your holiday.
I did have a good look at all the information Bookings provided about themselves on their website, and I must say any questions I have put to their customer services department have been answered within 24 hours. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.