Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
parents live behind bouganvilla
have a look at our website, for details

http://www.aboutsacoma.com
have a good hol.
thanks love your website have already been on it a few times. have never been to majorca before. am gutted didnt look before so couldve bought your dvd. looked at the weather and i'm taking the rain with me :roll: jinxed i am.... but not raining for long.... :D :D
we had a look round them last year it looked lovely massive pool. From the outside it looks like ballamory with different coloured villas. So we are going in october only thing they are a mile or so to the beach so we are hiring a car but love sa coma and neighbouring sillot was nice, wasnt fussed on caller millor but i have spent 2 weeks their before, anyway hope you enjoy it and let me know what its like.
that sounds promising that you've booked. :D am going this saturday for 2 weeks so promise to email you when i return to give you the rundown. want to go to s'illot.. dont think i have spelt that right... as so close to sa coma. and am definately hitting a waterpark or two, the kids love them... and the beach is a must - photos look great. shall let you know the ins and outs of the apartments... can't wait for some sun.. 8) 8)
Hi Mia I've replied to you on your other posting but thought I would just add that although I have never stayed in the Bouganvilla, I have talked to a few people who have and they seemed very happy with the apartments. I believe the main complaint is safety in the pool but I think that is high season when it is packed. The next fortnight should see things getting a little quieter so I doubt if you'll have that problem. I think with kids, you will love Sa Coma, safe for children during the day and apparently quiet lively at night.

Have a drink or two for me! :P :P

Tippi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.