Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi jem here, my parents live in sa coma, they live a residentail area
behind the bouganvilla!
you know where the big supermarket is 'caprabo' well follow the road up to the safari zoo as if you eaving the resort to head back to main road out and its up there, about 15-20 mins walk from caprabo, 25 mins walk form 'kings head 'pub, and 25 mins walk from beach.
it is the only accomm on edge of resort but there is a couertsy bus from accomm to beach etc several times daily(except sunday i belive)
have a look at our website in discussion forum for weblinks, youll find all info on accom + resort! and we created map of resort!
may see u there in june!!!!
The website address is http://www.aboutsacoma.com

I dont think it has been added to the weblinks section yet, but will give you a map of the resort.
Gary

Try posting the link to your site in the travel directory

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/directory/

Biff
Biff, did this about 2 weeks ago but it has not yet appeared there.
Gary

I have spoken to admin and this will be added to the directory in the near future

Biff
can anyone tell me if there are tvs in their rooms seem to be getting differnet answers, not listed in brochure yet it sayso on the amjorca holidays web site
Am travelling to Majorca on 11th June staying at the Bouganvilla and have just found out we're travelling with LTE. Anyone ever used these before ? :?:
Hi there the airline is a spanish one called LTE International Airways nfortunately their website is still under construction. There is a bit of their history here
Hi we are going to bouganvilla sa coma on 11th june 2 of us in our twentys
how many of you are going ? ages?
what time do you arrive?
Hi-can anyone tell me where Icould find e mail address for the "Bougie" in Sa Coma also how is weather at the moment-flying out next weekend-thanks .
When we stayed at the Bouganvilla we didn't get a tv in our room. Infact we didn't even get a bed just two sofas we were gutted with our room it was tiny. I think if you get a bigger room for more than two people you will be ok.
Have just booked this place for the 16th of July for a week. Can anyone tell me how far it is from the airport and how far it is from Alcudia as we have a niece working there and might suprise her while we are there with a visit.

Cheers all.

Ivan......
heading to sa coma on 7 september with my partener and 2 year old son.just wanted some information on how suitable the waterparks in magaluf are for my son?? we are staying in the bouganvilla park and wanted to know if its good or not? Thanks everyone
Hi Frances/Sean. It's quite a way from Sa Coma to Magaluf. Personally, I wouldn't bother if your son is only 2. He will probably be quite happy in the pool at the Bouganvilla. Have a good time. Gail
Read in a post there about upgrading to half board. How much does it cost to upgrade.

In our party there are 2 adults, 1 Child and 1 baby(1year old).

Thank you
we are just back it ocst us 10 euros per adult per day and 6 euros a child per day, for a minimum of three days it cost more if you do it on a daily basis we were not impressed at all with the meals
hi we re just back its about an 1 hour 30 mins from airport
For Arianne. Hi. Did you have a good time at the Bouganvilla in the evenings or did you go into Sa Coma. Would you recommend the Bouganvilla? Just asking because I've heard a couple of bad reports which likens it to the Bellvue in Alcudia. :yikes Gail
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.