Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Never been to Bouganvilla BUT I like Sa coma. Lovely beach, friendly resort not too rowdy, nice promenade, good selction of shops and eateries. Just what i like! CBG
Stayed here few years ago - nice place. Big pool - clean gardens. Shop on site bit expensive but supermarket down the road was reasonable. Entertainment on a night was not too bad - kids loved it. There was a train that used to go from the complex to the beach down the road that was convienient. Lovely beach but hot under foot. All in all a good family holiday IMO
How far out is the complex to Sa Coma itself?

Lisa
Might have another re-think because I would rather be nearer the resort than that far out.

Lisa :(
Have a look at the Protur hotels in the resort, they are closer to the centre and beach. Sometimes have some deals direct with the hotel if you can get the flights DIY elsewhere though the Euro doesn't help this year
we stayed here last Sept, lovely huge pool for whole family, great entertianment, shops, restuarnts on site

they provide a little train that takes you down the beach of a day but of a night it stops at 6pm so you have to walk down to the restaurants

its quite a walk to be honest, we really enjoyed the apartment but in my opinion Sa Coma lacked a spark as the nightlife was dead, but it depends on what you are going for and the type of people (adults, family etc)

If you need anymore info let me know

Emma x
Hi Emma. Been to Sa Coma a few times and I really like it. Know what you mean about the nightlife (or lack of it) but Cala Millor and Cala Bona are within walking distance. Sa Coma doesn't seem to be as popular as Alcudia but IMHO it is far nicer. Just depends what you want I suppose. I like the fact that Sa Coma is low key but with the option of 3 other resorts (S'illot, Cala Millor and Cala Bona) where you can find plenty of restaurants, bars, shops etc.
Hi pargaluvva, i agree everyone has different tastes and each resort appeals to different people.

I guess with us we are both 25 year olds and it was a bit quiet for us, we explored the other 3 resorts occasionally.
Hi Emma. Me and my friend are going to S'illot for 4 days on Saturday (no hubbies or kids :D ). We are hoping to walk between the resorts, have some nice meals, do a spot of sunbathing and chill out :sun2 . Gx
Does anybody what they use there if you staying all inclusive at Bouganvilla park. ie id cards or wrist bands
Its wrist bands which i was a bit worried about because of a white line lol but its not that bad. I enjoyed it at Bouganvilla entertainment was quite good, staff pleasant enough and the food was very good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.