Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
What a brilliant report.
Must make a note of places you visited and ate for our visit in March 2008.
Spottiswoode
What an excellent report, really enjoyed reading it, Tony.
another great report from you :D
Just one thing

At half time we bought drinks from the supermarket next door to take back to our room to keep us going during the week.

you managed that at one go?? :lol: :lol:
We did make a few more return trips!
thought so! I was beginning to think you were tea total for a while there :lol:
Really good and detailed report - enjoyed reading it a lot. Probably shouldn't say this but a few hundred rupees and the right "look" at the lad hanging around the baggage weigh in usually gets overweight bags through.
Unfortunately it was two girls so I doubt whether they would play the game. Never mind, we have got away with it enough times before, we were once 32 kilos over between us, fortunately we had a guy that time and he let us off. It would have been worse if she had charged us for the full amount.
Great report, have to agree with you about Bobby and Sachin at Cafe-Del-Mar. They've been a great bunch of lads. Always helpful when the turtles are about to hatch..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.