Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Excuse me for soundidng rude , but why would you be asking a question like that ,
i love all the different nationalities when on holiday , hearing different languages being used .
i do find this reply to be rude!!! there is a personal reason for this valid question
I don't think its rude to ask why you have asked that question on an open forum :que We are a friendly bunch here.

Sarah
You will also find that most hotels in Tunisia cater for a wide variety of guests from many countries. Many Tunisians also visit, either to stay or to meet friends. Some hotels discourage the latter which I find extremely unfair as to me it is the equivalent of being barred from a hotel in Brighton because I'm English.
Hi,

I've stayed in 7 hotels in Hammamet and am familiar with many others, through popping in to see friends and going for the evening entertainment. I agree with Aslemma - most hotels cater for all nationalities. That said, as an example any hotels featured in British tour operator brochures are likely to have a fair number of British guests. The more brochures that feature the hotel the more there are likely to be. Though this is only a vague guideline. You'll be hard pushed to find anywhere purely British and similarly find it hard to stay somewhere with no other Brits

If you're concern relates to language, then don't worry. Most Tunisians in the tourist industry speak reasonable if not excellent English. Similarly the entertainment is generally in English - although where they do bingo this is often called in several langauages.

Food in the hotels again caters or attempts to cater to a variety if nationalities though usually, and unsurprisingly the Tunisian food is best.

Hope this is of some help,

A.
Le citronniers has mainly British and the Bel Air has lots of British
Can i suggest this site for the op.It primarily caters for British tourists

http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk

Me personally think its strange that you would want to go away to another country and want it to be a little England :que

Another thing i noticed is this German bashing we tend to do. I find them well mannered. The last time i went away in feb to Gran Canaria, it was all the Brits moaning about the food not like home and putting towels on sun loungers. If you want food like home, stay at home. Simple, i say
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.