Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Had a quick look around and the absolute best I can find is with First Choice Airways from London Gatwick or Stansted which came to £517, without any extras. http://www.firstchoice.co.uk

To be honest that really isn't too bad a price.
Ok, just found an airline called Wizzair http://www.wizzair.com. They are a low-cost airline that are absed in central Europe and have been around 2 years. Originally based in Poland they have spread to bases in Hungary and Bulgaria as well.

They fly from Luton, and have these flights:

Thu, 13 Jul 06 22:25 London - Luton - 03:55 Bourgas(next day)
Fri, 28 Jul 06 04:40 Depart Bourgas- 06:15 London - Luton

TOTAL £489.12

Or, even better if you can fly to Sofia (I don't know Bulgaria so not sure how suitable or not Sofia would be in relation to Bourgas), but they have these:

Fri, 14 Jul 06 20:15 Depart London Luton - 01:20 Arrive Sofia(next day)
Sat, 29 Jul 06 06:30 Depart Sofia - 07:45 London - Luton

TOTAL £264.72

Ok, they are overnight flights, but so are the cheap charter flights.
Hi, it is even cheaper if you can go on the Tues 11th. £445.62 inclusive. Again wizzair. Ref Sofia and Bourgas, as a regular to Bulgaria, I know they are on different sides of the Country if I said roughly about 300 miles apart. the Transport between would be a minimum of 10 hours by train. Stick with Bourgas. Tonyt.
thank you bagand96 and tonyt, really appreciate the time you took to look for me, :D . thank you once again
zoe xxx
Or...just to make it exciting - why not fly on from Sofia to Bourgas and back? The Wizz Air prices into Sofia seem very good....good opportunity to check out the capital as well!!

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.