Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
If she is well enough, is she not best going to the airport and waiting for a no show ?

Alternatively contact Balkan Holidays to see if they have any empty seats on rteturn flights ?

Kath HT Admin
Hi, Wizz Air fly Sat, Tue and Thu to Luton and flights can be booked 1 way, Paul.
Thank you Paul I will take a look

chazy
If you have no luck with a one way, then try a return flight and forget about the return ticket. Sometimes works out cheaper that way. Hope your sister is OK
I would tell your sister to go to her rep and see if they can get her on an earlier flight home as this time of year the planes usually have empty seats,even if it means travelling back to another airport.
Thanks everyone for your concern amd info. I have now tried all the agents ect and there are 2 seats available with Balkan but not untill the day before she is due to arrive home. I have talked to her this am and although she still feels unwell she will have to just stick it out untill Monday, she is also seeing a doctor later today so that might make her feel less distressed.

thanks again
chazy x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.