Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I bought a pair of reading glasses in Varna in July, eye test+lenses+one of the most expensive frames, ordered on Friday & collected on the Monday - total cost 133 Leva {£46.18}
I have been buying my glasses for years now in G/S,my husband my brother and my sister inlaw all buy there glasses there when we are on holiday.My husband;s takes only a few hours mine take longer as i have varifocal.We have been going to the same optician for years and she is very good,she also made me glasses for when i use the computer .Prices vary all depends in what you want.But they cost far less than in this country. :sun She also tints my old glasses for me to use as sun glasses for free 8)
Brilliant! Thank you both. I hope I can find same in Sunny Beach somewhere also.

Appreciations
Stuart
Stuart, On the main road in Sunny Beach, opposite police/bus station you will see a parade of shops , I believe called the Avenue.. Opticians is here.

8) The Toonman
Thanks Toonman I will check it out. Stuart
If you are still in a position to buy Stuart then we would recommend it. Wor lass got a pair for probably half the price she's approx -4 prescription and it took them 2-3 days to do them service was great - english speakers and knew what they were talking about. This was a place in the pedestrian area near the beach down from the cuban.
*website links removed as they are not relevant to Stuarts question
Fiona HT mod*
Hi, Varifocals which are normally £240 in England can be had for less than £80. Very good quality frames also to chose from.
They also did free eye tests and glasses were ready in 3 days.

8) The Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.