EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Buying Property
3 Posts
Hi,have a look through our Ex Pats forum although I dont know of any other regular users that use the forum from around Almeria.There will be some good advice on there for you re buying property abroad.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=37&sid=141c0910bb144940bb891c580a6ecfda

You might like to visit the following site where there are many users that live in Almeria and will Im sure will help with your queery,all the best John.

http://www.costaalmeria.com/PHPNuke/html/modules.php?name=Forums

P.S.I live in Mojacar and although I have heard of the problems with illegal builds cant really help you.........
Hi, if you have a look in the photo galleries, I have just uploaded some pictures of my parents home in Albox, Almeria Spain. They live on a new build up in the mountains which is a beautiful place with a lot of land as you will see. 8) They have their own pool and lovely views, but it is very quiet and peaceful up there. We went over in September, It was absolutely scorching for the whole 2 weeks. :sun :sun We did go out quite abit to the markets and towns around though. There are lots of little restaurants and cafes and shops around the town of Albox, about 5 minutes drive from them, so not too far :D They are still building all around where they are and further afield, so in a few years I think it could be quite popular, as it is mostly English people living there :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.