Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi. I'd say to buy before you go especially with the BOGOF offers that you can get now. The sun tan lotions are quite expensive in Corfu especially if you want to use the tried and trusted British brands.
You'll have no probs taking them in your suitcase. The only liquid restrictions are for hand-luggage. Enjoy your holiday. I love Corfu!
hi campervanbob have just returned from Kalami, you can take as much suntan lotion as you want in your luggage, theres only a limit on what you liquid you can take through security in hand luggage, the suntan lotions you get in kalami are the same as you get here only a bit more expensive,
hope you have a good time Kalami is very nice but very quiet.
We ran out of sun tan lotion in June whilst in Corfu and I was cursing at having to buy at Corfiot prices. Buy at home and pack in hold luggage. There are no restrictions on those type of liquids in hold luggage.
Hi

I also agree with buying before you go! 8)

I have just bought mine with my tesco clubcard vouchers, and all the Ambre Solaire, Nivea etc are all half price at tesco at present. :)

We do this every year now, it saves having to find the extra money for bits & pieces like this so we can concentrate on saving our spending money for when we get there :!: :roll:
Hi
We usually buy Tesco own brand suncream. It is fine and less than £3 a throw. Weigh it all before you go, put it in your suitcase in plenty of plastic bags. You can then replace the weight with booze or something on the way home.
You will do well to get some for less than €10 in Greece.
Yiamass, Jean
Also you do not know how long the sun lotion has been on the shelf in Greece, it does 'go off' you know! and if it has been outside in the heat this too has a detrimental effect!!!

Take it with you, buy it BOGOF, you'll NOT have to bring it back with you! lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.